Sunday, September 24, 2006 . 2:42 PM
Wow life on msn is so pathetic now. Not many people from the class come online...usually the number of people from my pri sch class is 8 or 9 and the number of people from 2c is 3 or 4 lol. I get bored when I am taking a rest after studying lols.Hahaha...the best is still to go maple after I have studied finish for the day. Haha...must say my friends there are very nice^^...most of them asked me if I studied already or not haha.
Oh well, I am currently searching analysis of animal farm and the first few resources were not very good, all they give is the brief summary of each character =.=. Oh I and tried some short quizes on animal farm..i got almost all the questions correct expect those that we didnt learn, example, snowball and napoleon represents: the government of ..... =.=.
Okay, I have so far finished all my notes for geog, reading history textbook, science textbook. So I am finding infomation for lit and will be trying out the chinese test paper, perhaps the sci and math too =/.
Wow so much to do. I better go..byebye!


