<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 22, 2006 . 7:07 PM

YAY YAY YAY! I finished my collection of Hunter X Hunter! Whoo!

Oh and I leveled =/. Haha...not supposed to play lol! But nvm...lucky I went online yesterday if not will miss a guild member's wedding! Haha! No is 2 guild member's wedding! So cool right the couple is from the guild. Lols. The guild ppl who were on9 got invited =/.

Lala. Let me see if I can find nice nice ss.

Yay congrats to AHEZ & GOSETSUKE!

Lols. They wont see this anw I think haha!

It is finally the weekend! Now I can study, play and read...yay...I am sure I can finish studying what I want and yet play and read within this weekend whoo. Lalala...I go have my dinner byebye! That sounds singlish =.= oh well nvm. Bye!