Monday, October 16, 2006 . 1:58 PM
Ah this shall be a two days post since I wasnt home on both sat and ytd.Saturday - GALA DINNER
Okay its finally OVER and I am very glad. I was at school at 8.30 and reached home around 12. Thats like 15hrs plus, dont know why yz counted 14hrs. So it was very very tiring. We loaded instruments onto the lorry after falling in then took the bus to suntec. We had our lunch break...it was only 10 =.=. Ate macs BREAKFAST.
After that we practised and started the rehearsal...and yada yada till afternoon, around 3 plus we went for our DINNER break. Ate pastamania. Blah. The break was 3hrs long and we shopped for a while after eating. Went to change and waited for our turns. We had to go up twice, once was fanfare - AIDA and the other was performance - DOENKA Express. I saw PM Lee anw.
After the performance we went back. I remembered looking at the time on the bus 11.30 or sth so I wasnt sure what time we reached school. Anw we packed up everything and went home after that. Blah. Got $10 for the lunch and dinner break, wasnt really enough LOL.
Oh well, its OVER. I wont really feel like doing this again. Even though its a big school event =.=. TK is also having their 50th anniversary this year and inviting Mr Goh CT okay. Burh. But the fun thing was that the break times were like part outing....uh yeah.
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUSHAN!!!=D
Sunday - GUILD OUTING
Okay this was a more fun day than Sat. I went with yushan to the pasamalam downstairs in the late morning. There wasnt many stalls open so we went bedok. ys bought gong haha. Cos the price at that cheaper vcd store was only $29.90. Then we walked around(nth much in bedok also =.=) and after that I wen to the mrt station and she went home(to watch gong I think haha).
Yeap haha. People who went for the guild outing: guitar ahez nat pns rain sq bon and me. I met with rain and sq before going to City Hall. Then when all was thr cept pns, we went to suntec(yeah suntec =.=) to see what movies were there. We decided to watch Rob B Hood =D. Went to the arcade and pns came then we played bishi bashi, house of dead, parapara, daytona etc.
Then we shared popcorn and drink for the movie. I love Jackie Chan's movies and this is one of the best one I watched. The movie was funny plus touching, oh and the baby was very cute! Haha. Gu Tian Le became his "mummy" and Jackie Chan became his "daddy" haha. I love the part where the both of them took care of the baby. The part where they were saving the baby was really touching and uh I teared T_T. Think all us girls did. Only those stonehearted guys din ahaha.
Then walked around the place, went millenia walk's Candy Empire! So thats where yz mentioned on sat. There were all sort of candies and chocolates, imported from all over the world. Lol. Bought some chocolates but havent tried them out. Haha. Then we went long john silvers. At first we sat at two tables and no one bought anything. Finally the guys went to order and later we bought a combo and soups to share haha.
Stayed there and enjoyed the aircon and music for a while before sending sq to the mrt station. On the way to the mrt station, still at millenia walk, rain and i went to try isqueeze cos she wanted to know if its good or not LOL. Its really comfortable! Haha. Then after sending sq to the mrt station we went bk =.=.
This time we really didnt buy anything. We just sat there and chatted and played thinking games. It was very fun there cos we all sat at a long table and had fun. They wanted to go find a lan shop and solve the puzzle games together but I had to go home T_T cos I forgot to bring keys and my mum wanted to slp. Anw I think she wouldnt want me going home too late ~.~.
Overall it was a fun day haha. Lalala. This post is a bit discontinuous somehow cos I editted a little. haha. Lalala. okay I go find things to do =.=. Buhbye!


