<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 22, 2006 . 2:33 PM

Back again.

Very tired still and looking out of the window makes me =.=. Its all hazy and nothing else. Initially the sky was a little dark and cloudy so both my mum and I thought it would rain. It didnt. Crap. How I wish the rain would wash away the haze or some strong wind would blow the haze away.

Been rereading some comics just now but I feel like buying new comics ~.~. Too bad I dont have anymore money >.<. Nothing much to do today also. Not sure if I am going out later... After this week I will be even more restless. I think.

There is some moe test thing after school so I wont be going band??? Mmm...Tue is a holiday! Oh yeah Wed...dont know what time school ends =.= so dont know if we will be able to catch the movie or not. zzz. Thu is the last day of school! Cause Fri is a holiday for us =D.

Leaving 2C really soon. I think by this time I am actually closer to Cushka more than my primary school class even though we only spent 2 yrs together, compared to the 4 yrs with most of my classmates last time.

The 2 years spent with 2C is the most fun ever. 2C is wacky and enthu. We have fun together, and also get scolding together haha. Think we will miss our dear Mrs Kang and Mrs Wong haha. They are always funny together lol. 2C also creates lots of troubles >.< for them hahaha. Therefore I think I will miss 2C very much. Its hard to find such bonded class. I think we got more united as a class within the last term of this year. It may sound sad but isnt it better than not being bonded at all?

Looking forward to the class chalet on 7 nov! Its just 2 weeks away haha. Wonder what we'll be doing O_O. Lol esp at night. I doubt we'll be sleeping hahaha. Too bad some of them cant go to the chalet. Mmm. Everyone should not have anymore grudges(??) against anyone else and just fun shdnt we?

And hopefully everyone will stay in contact and have more gatherings even years later =D.

Okay I feel very sad now =(. I shall not continue further more. Shall dedicate another post for 2C another day =D probably after I come back the chalet or something.

Three more days three more days

Holidays are coming holidays are coming

Thats one reason of why we sould be happy =D

Haha. Alrighty stay happy everyone^^