<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 . 9:17 PM

I am back! Haha.

Went Sengkang to meet nic n qy. EH. I lugged one full bag of my hunter x hunter and another plastic bag of comics to lend and ret nic ~.~ zzz. Heavy like hell. Then we went to eat at Compasspoint foodcourt and sort of shopped a while. I think I will like Compasspoint =/. It has those shops I like to visit.

Later we walked to qy's new home. Its uh quite messy now, cos of the boxes...I shall give more comments after its fully tidied =D. Her room is painted pale GREEN. Oh yes GREEN. Uh and the view outside her window seems a bit confined(is that how u spell?).

After reading comics/magazine, we went to take 86 to ang mo kio. Went to the Tenchi. Ah I love the place there, its full of shelves and shelves of comics =D. For $2 per hour, you can either read or use the com too =DDD.

Then I took 24 home from the amk int. Then they went home taking 86 I think =/. After that I went to look for my parents at the coffee shop for dinner. Hmm. Walk around at the pasamalam also. There wasnt really much stuff though, same as usual.

Its a warm day today =/. But it was quite fun =D.