Monday, October 30, 2006 . 10:47 PM
Just a random post.Have been thinking quite a lot of the whole of today. Well, I realised what a nice holiday I'll be having this time. Yeap that's sarcarsm for you. Other than the class chalet, uh there's nothing fun. Hmm oh yeah.
So we were discussing if we should book a chalet just now. Decided, on 23 to 25 dec if theres people going. But lets see. When I asked mum if she wanted to go, she replied, asking us to go on our own cause the adults would have their gathering at uncle's house. So I said but if there werent enough people going, we wouldnt book. She replied, why must it clash with their gathering.
I mean, okay their gathering. So it didnt include us in the first place. So what if there wouldnt be a chalet at all during those days? Would we be left at home while you adults were celebrating of some sort?
Okay so whats the point in booking a chalet for four teenagers. If there were more I wouldnt mind, but what can the four of us do? Argh. So its some sort like the adults done book chalet = we all dont have chalet. If only four of us go, whats the point anyway.
Like the last same excuse, she said cause no one seemed to want to go to the chalet therefore she didnt book. zzz. Its you adults who dont go can. And the other two cant go because their parents dont allow. So in the end its still the adult's fault right?
Argh. Forget about the whole chalet thing larh. Since no one wants to go then all dont go la. Whats the point of paying 200bucks just for two nights in a small cramp room. Just because aranda is fully booked.
Oh yeah, the main point is, costa sands in downtown is small, cramp and everything is stuffed into one room. So if aranda is fully booked, no one wants to go anymore. Right.
Holidays.
First week:
Sunday[29/10] - cousin's hse
Monday[30/10] -
Tuesday[31/10] - watching deathnote with the 4 of them
Wednesday[1/11] - band from 8 to 12
Thursday[2/11] -
Friday[3/11] - 8 to 12
Saturday[4/11] -
Oh well, for the first week it's like this. Not bad yeah, three free days, to sleep late. Oh shit I totally forgot about those homework =.=. What are end-of-year holidays for luh. Practices and homework. Yeah. I love primary school days.
I shall leave this page....if not there would bound to be more unhappiness. Goodbye.


