Sunday, October 22, 2006 . 3:20 PM
Oh well I was and am bored so I went to search some keywords on the blogger. And surprisingly, I found many blogs. Some were interesting, some were not.One interesting blog was the inline skating instructor Jill's blog. Haha. She blogged about coming to teach the sec1s and 2s in our school and there were some pictures of it.
Then there was a guy's blog, whom I suspect is the main dancer from that performance, if anyone remembered, those malay/chinese/indian dances by temasek sec I think. I think most people remembered the guy who did the split? I think the blog belongs to that guy. Here is an extract of that entry:
"i'm so tired. went to dunman high to perform today. WHY MUST OUR SCHOOL HAVE AN EXCHANGE PROGRAMME WITH THEM?! arrrgh. can't they have it with another school? sorry. but i'm not a big fan of dunman high"
Oh well, I wasnt much interested in this performance anw. Since he didnt want to perform why come =.=. Lamer.
And so the search is still on. Found some senior's blogs too. Mmm.
Oh yeah and some concerns to those who do not use blogger, if you really think your blogs cant be found through searches, you are very very wrong. Cause I found many people's blogs esp on livejournal and wordpress on the blogger search =D. Those who dont really want people to find out their blogs' were also included hahaha. So nothing is safe from the public. If you really dont want anyone to know what you actually talk about, dont blog at all. Lol.
Mmm also found some blogs of p6s maybe, that they want to get into our sch ~.~. Some of them sounded really despearate but isnt that good? I was thinking if anyone would come into our school, cause we'll be moving soon and its very inconvenient for those who live in the east and the west too. Cause we'll be moving back again 3 years later =.=.
Ah now my eyes are tired =.=. Zzz. Yeah so thats all for now. Searching for blogs are fun =D. Haha should do that often when I'm free. Whoo.


