<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 12, 2006 . 10:27 PM

Ohno I am so bright in maple yet also bright in real life. Tsk.

Today was half bad and half good day =D.

School was really BORING I can tell you. The leadership training in avt and history lecture in audi, though I learnt quite a lot. I paid attention OKAY! Many people fell asleep in the audi just now......=.=.

Yeap so I went to Marine Parade with [the two of them]. Eh at first a little weird lol but later on okay le. Went KBOX hahaha. SO FUN omg. I din know kbox would be so fun lor. Oh but the aircon is super duper cold. If I hadnt have my jacket with me I would have frozen to death. There was zhi dui ni you gan jue and its nice hahaha.

Kbox's price was okay for me also =/. We sang from 2 plus to 7 plus, about 5hrs bah. Went to PP after that and had dinner at Yoshinoya. I missed the terriyaki chicken LOL. Then shopped and went to the arcade for a while. Lol. The arcade became smaller =.= for some reason and some machines were spoilt lor cheat our money =.=.

Lalala. So fun. Whoo I want to go out more lalalalalalala........................