<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 . 10:20 PM

Okay almost broke down. Too much stress and all. Feeling very pessimistic and all lah...lost and cheated. Okay it isnt really what you would be thinking if you read those words but they mean different things anyway.

Getting very confined...I dont know how to use words to really express how I am feeling now. But it is a really depressing mood. Yes I am depressed. Argh.

Somehow ranted some parts that are cramped inside me and uh ranted at people. So sorry. I think I should apologise to certain people T_T.

Its just that so much happened in one day. Just one day.

I thought nothing or no one could cheer me up but oh well, it was beyond my expectation anyway. I didnt expect anyone or anything good but yeah when I thought of other stuff it really cheered me up somehow.

Okay haha. Erm okay qy suggested this after several tries, which is that tomorrow is the last day of school. However, due to my pessimistism(haha invented another word), last day of school = holidays coming = much more practices. Haha. Yeap I really will hate that. Every week theres practice. Zzz.

How to get a holiday without missing any practices lor. Yeah so mum is helping me take leave. Arh yeah.

Arh its hard to really concentrate here cause I'm still having conversations with people on msn...sigh.

Okay fine I shall continue this tomorrow. bye.