<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 22, 2006 . 12:46 PM

Okay I have absolutely nothing to blog about. I came here cause I have nothing better to do. Been playing maple the whole of yesterday...so I think I really should take a short break.

On the other hand, I went to maplesea website and checked on the ranking system. Upon looking, I realised that if one wants to be the top player, he or she has to really play maple consistantly...as in really everyday, to make sure you gain some exp and can level. If you stop any day, someone would just catch up with you. Hmm that only applies to whoever wants to be top luh.

I think some people really train super fast, as if they lose a lot of sleep just to play maple...some guy, when the last time I saw him, he was 134...1 week plus ltr, he became 150 =.=. Obviously he plays more than 10hrs per day.

Mmm...perhaps I shouldnt be saying that. Sometimes I also maple till very late ~.~ eg yesterday...gah...I am just crapping here zzz. Yesterday after 12mn, there was still around 10 of my buddies and guildmates online...at some time more. So some people spend the time training while others slacked around, with their friends.

Hey I didnt really train kay. Bought 24hr 2x on Friday night. It was a really rush decision cause it didnt go through my brain. I just bought it out of competition LOL. Cause one of my friend bought the exp card also and leveled twice zzz. Hence I wanted to catch up aha.

And so, yesterday after my 2x finished, went to slack around with some of them. Went jr rogging and killed one then the rest of the chs like no more. So we went mm instead. Killed total by us is 5, but I soloed one. Went back rogging again, killed one. Then I went to slp.

Blah. Okay this post sounds boring. Sorry to have bore to almost to death...then again, I didnt force you to read this post XD. Hahaha.....I go look for comics to read le haha byebye!