<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 26, 2006 . 11:49 PM

Omg I simply cant believe today was the last day of school of this year, the last day to be spent as 2c in school, last day to "study" at tanjong rhu rd's campus.

I bet no one cried. To 2c, even to those two who are leaving, today didnt seem like the last day. Haha. Had lots of fun, laughter and craziness today. We were all in our own little groups at the beginning but we ended as one cushka at the end of the day.

We had chao lots of madness haha. There was a photo craze where everyone went around taking photos with one another and in the end the whole 2c together =D. Our jaws were all aching cause whenever a small group of people wanted to take photos, many others would also take pics of them haha. The funniest parts were passing more than 10 cams to one person to take for the whole class =DD. We went down to zheng xin yuan and wen xin and jeenise helped us took the pics =D plus another time at the spiral staircase mrs kang helped us with the help of two sec4s LOL. Every one of us was a star at that time =DDD.

Then after recess we played WHO STOLE THE COOKIE FROM THE COOKIE JAR as a class, except someof the guys watched as spectators. It was totally cool. Saboed people and many did forfeits. No one rejected =D. We ended off with a class murderer =D.

After school there was a surprise party in which qh bought a super nice chocolate cake and many chicken pies! We invited teachers to celebrate haha. Oh oh we also gave the teachers who taught us presents =D. The pie and cake were chao ji nice =D.

No doubt it wasnt our last day together. There's a gathering at Sentosa plus the class chalet coming up =D. Oh man I LOVE CUSHKA. I must dedicate a post to all cushkians after the chalet =D. I still dont feel like crying yet ^^.

Hehe. I am too lazy to post the pics now so I think I might post them tmr after I come back from Sentosa or on saturday when I dont feel so tired. I really should go to bed now. Its quite uh late. =D. Meeting at 10am tmr hehe. Nights people!

DHS2C'06 SEHH! =D