Monday, October 23, 2006 . 10:11 PM
Sheesh this post is totally meant to be posted on yesterday 23 oct but blogger failed to do so... anw it shd be on the correct date =.=...Tried to change some stuff under templates of my skin but blogger doesnt publish so uh wondering if this post can be posted or not =.=.
Today was still a tired day. Bored in class, with nothing much to do. However, we got to know all our overall results today. Uh, one goal I aimed for was achieved, that is I must not get any Cs this time =D.
Eng B4
Chi B4
Math A1
Science A2
Lit B3
Geog B3
Hist B4
Dnt A1
HE B4
Art B4
Lol although very few As this time, I got no Cs haha. Mmm...math really dropped a lot. Felt like crying T_T but anyway the exam was sort of difficult to me...at least the paper 2...zz. It pulled my overall down like shit. Science was still glad cause managed to keep it at A2. Okay most surprising was Lit cause I expected it to be B4 haha. The exam was great cause I got A2 and it helped my overall lots.
Results are over. Think not about them anymore. Shall work harder next year. Hopefully I dont get distracted by stuff like maple ~.~. Perhaps after getting to a satisfied level, I will stop maple till holidays. Cause I realised there will be much less time for me to spend over the next two years, much of the time would be spent travelling to and fro the school at its new campus. Unless I can play during the ride home luh...provided I have a laptop to use next time =D.
Oh right. The moe english test was okay but I didnt really bother to do it carefully. Hahaha. Sp was damn boring zzz. Wasted a lot of time argh. Haha. But anyway we were supposed to go back band as the test ended like so early. Many of us finished the paper within half an hour. =.=. It was 1hr and 30min long KAY. =.=.
~~~
Some people are hard to understand. I hate trying to read people's mind and hate being treated as though as I am supposed to behave the way others want me to. I am not a genius who can read everyone's mind or understand what or how everyone think. Dont expect too much from me. I am just but a normal human being.
~~~
Okay kept things short and going off to sleep soon. Couldnt keep my eyes open during the test just now and neither did during sp. Hopefully blogger doesnt have any problem...cya!


