Friday, October 13, 2006 . 7:44 PM
So tiring! Its been a long day, but realised something new. Had interclass games today. The girls had vball against 2j and 2k while the guys had soccer against 2i and 2j.The matches in vball against the two classes were very very close, but we still lost. The guys won the match against 2i but lost to 2j. The lost doesnt really matter. I realised whats more important is the spirit of the class and our unity. Those who were not playing cheered our lungs out for both the girls and guys. The only match I werent there was the soccer match against 2j. I will explain why later.
And so, the class spirit was there! The class was bonded as one and we cheered and encouraged those who were playing. The soccer match especially, was very exciting and dangerous. I believe the guys had many injuries esp yd. But he was the hero of the day! He scored all the goals in the matches!
The whole morning were matches and there werent any specified break time so we only ate when there werent any matches going on. So the rest of the time was spent on cheering and the whole class would be there each time, cheering together.
The first part of the day ended at 12, or rather before that and those who did not have any more games could go home. We had to stay back cause there was band prac. Wanted to go watch the soccer match against 2j but then she didnt allow. I shall not probe on this if not it will be a super long post. I know it.
So great sec2s attendace was full. And we didnt practise much today like wth. Okay okay I shall stop it.
But anyway, 2C is the best class ever! 2C values friendship! We cherish each other in the class, cheer and encourage everyone! 2C is seh and enthu! Played the games sehly! And we cheered our lungs out! 2C rawks!


