Monday, October 30, 2006 . 1:49 PM
This is another post cause I went to cousin's house ytd haha. To celebrate Hari Raya Puasa bah. Haha. Well, another family gathering and nice food!The first thing I asked for was comics haha. Since erica had the whole set of sakura, which I havent read before, I started reading and also borrowed some other comics home. Lol. But I had already finished all of them =.=.
Gah gah. I was the only child who went to their house yesterday. yufang didnt turn up. So there was only erica, erina and I! Played some card games while I read comics, and erina studying for her o lvl chinese today...oh yeah forgot to wish her.
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS!!
She wont read this anyway hahaha...oh well.
Hmm, so yesterday wasnt like what it used to be last time. Now as all of us grow older, we seem to grow apart too. Each of us have our own lifes to lead, including her, who was supposed to come with her bf. Waited like for so long yet she didnt come. This was not the first time that had happened. I remembered her saying that she would go for some other gatherings but in the end didnt.
Hopefully after the two who are having their Os now would have more time with us after their exams.
~~~
Holidays can be boring, especially this one. Other than the chalet, I have nothing much to look forward to. There are no more family chalets like we used to have every single year...that used to be the thing I look forward most in the holidays.
Even if they wanted to go someone's house to have a bbq, it wouldnt be the same like the chalet. We would go(as in children) to the Escape theme park even though it was boring, WWW even though we would most probably get sunburnts, arcade when we knew we would overspend and walk around the whole downtown east till our legs were tired.
Its kind of sad to find out there wouldnt be a chalet this year. Why didnt you all book? Cause you all thought no one always looked forward to it? I bet its the adults can. Do you know how much we children look forward to chalets every year? okay la, minus the other two whose parents dont allow them to go. See? Dont you geddit? Adults again. Say whom no one wants to stay overnight at the chalet. Look puhlease la. The four of us would gladly stayfor all nights like we always do. Its the adults who think otherwise.
Do not assume. Ask.
~~~
Freaking asiasoft, always on maintainence. Argh. This if very random but then I havent been touching maple for like 5 days or so already. =.=. zzz. Its not that I cant go into maple but I want to play when I have the 2x luh. Zzz. Gurh.


