Thursday, November 16, 2006 . 11:25 PM
Havent been updating these few days. It is partly cause I am rather busy and also cause I wish to leave the last post as it is haha. But it can be found at the navigations haha. I have added it there in case anyone felt like reading it again.Well, have been hanging out with 2c haha and of course going for practice. Hmm...so yeah tue had a practice but it was super boring. Sp all the way with two seniors, one part mate and three juniors. Then we had 15mins of discussing for grad day. That was so little time la =.=. Okay nvm...so after that I went to buy the textbooks with my mum at the bookshop. And I met ashley, veron they all, who came back to school just to accompany maureen hand in the option form LOL. Yay maureen is staying! Haha. Yeap and we went kfc for lunch and went to qh's hse to slack. Partly forgot what happened already haha. But I'll remember:
"HALO"
"Turn on the light...press the white button!"
"You are facing the wall!"
"Let's shoot each other!"
"SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!"
Lol! Even on the way home we were like a bunch of mad kids shouting "Monster, let's shoot!" "Press the white button!" hahaha. That's the after effect of playing HALO2 and watching them play LOL. Oh yeah...funny thing was that when I reached home, I found out the light in my room wasnt working -.-. So when I told them on msn, they were like "I lend you the controller you press the white button la haha". Lols. Luckily I am so used to the keyboard that I can type without even looking haha.
Yesterday went out with 2c again. It was supposed to be a class outing la but in the end only 7 of us went...We played at the arcade,bowled and caught Step Up. Ashley was funny and retarded haha. He gets addicted to something easily. He and his Burning Desire hahaha. Bowling was rather fun too...*erhem* and Step Up was okay. I love the dances! But the other parts of the movie were quite predictable. But the best thing of all was still with the other 6 cushkians =D. Hope there would be more outings! Haha.
Today went out(again). This time with jaz to buy gifts for the sec4s. Yeap and we chatted for a long time at macs haha. It was quite fun. We also got to eat some leftover candies AHA.
But now I am freaking tired. Have been out for three days consistantly and I forgot what I did on Monday liao lor. Haha. Anyway tmr is grad day. Another super duper long day ahead la. Morning practice, afternoon 4hrs break, evening photo taking and grad performances. Actually I am also wondering what the sec1s would do cause sec3s are also doing video =.=.
Oh yeah anyway by going out I also wasted so much of my 2x but whatever la. Tmr will be the same lor. All the money fly away =.=...argh...i go off le...nights...=D


