Monday, November 20, 2006 . 12:35 AM
I am bored...so I shall blog...about...random stuff. Ever since holidays have begun, there is nothing much to blog about. Okay lets see. Friday was grad day and yesterday I had been home all day, so what I wanted to blog was blogged and there wasnt anything to blog about for yesterday.Recently I seem to like a lot of japanese songs, especially anime ones. Heard some nice jap songs before but I didnt know they were from animes, Tsuki no Curse was one fo them. But anyway most jap anime songs are nice. Somehow singapore dont sell albums of anime songs. The last time I searched for anime albums, I found out only america sells =.=. Perhaps japan also has but the shop I found is in us.
Oh have I said anything about the new town in maple? Zipangu - a jap map. Haha everything's related to jap. Oh well, its NICE haha. Once I watched the 118 priest walking through the particular maps, I thought I would like them already. Now I have been there i can confirm I really like them. Haha some maps' sceneries are nice. Then there are also some new powerful mobs, eg mushdad and boss. I havent seen mushdad kay, they said that it would only spawn every 12hrs wth. Boss is nice to kill, with some thief or warrior...haha. It spawns every min so you will not get impatient waiting for it.
Zzz there's really nothing much to blog about. Sad lor wont be getting any money this week cause there's no band =.=. I doubt I can go anywhere le zz.
Do you feel tired of this skin? Haha random question. I think I'll change a skin soon...hmm...shall try looking for nice skins when I'm free. Kay I go off le nights!


