<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 25, 2006 . 4:11 PM

I am super slack at home luh. For the whole of this week I only stepped out of my house once I think, and that was when I went out with seewei, ashley and melinda. Cant believe it hor, staying at home for almost 24/7 haha. This will help me save money though cause if my mum doesnt cook she'll pay for the meals hehe.

Have been sleeping after 12 ever since holidays started and I'm surprised I am not tired at all. But I think I have a cold =.=, runny nose and all. Spent most of my time using the com, either to watch vcds(mum watches tv) or to play maple, msn or blog reading. There's nothing else to do other than these. Havent done any hw lol.

So there's seriously nothing to blog about at all unless you want to get bored by maple and drama serials and anime story lines. However this is my blog isnt it? Hah. I still dont feel like blogging about any of those.

*sneeze* *sniff* *sniff*

Have been sneezing like there's no tomorrow since today morning and is still sneezing like mad. Zzz...

I know if I get away from this age I'll be going to maple haha. This has been my daily routine. My 2x is still on from 6 to 10 until 30 nov, which is five days from now. Hopefully I can get to lvl 90 by then, if not this 2x would be super wasted. Oh well. I probably wont be buying slot timing's 2x already, its very tiring having to come online to train EVERYDAY. So sian lor.

Ah but if there's many people online it would be fun haha. It just depends on the day I guess. Think I go now cause there's really nothing to blog about....cya.