Thursday, November 09, 2006 . 3:33 PM
I spent quite a long time blogging the last post haha. Although it was only about the things we did during the last few nights lor. I still havent blog about each and every soul of the family. sigh...Oh yeah..thinking about cca...haha...yes I didnt go for my cca on the second day. I took leave larh really...lol. Anyway I didnt regret my action no matter what I would face from my dear SENIOR(s) lol. They sure are very against of this lor I know de hahaha.
My family is more important than cca O_O yeah it sure is, no matter which family it is. Okay so much about what I was dreading.
Also, hope people who are sick recover soon. Yes to ALL who are sick or injured and everything...many people are getting sick these few days...take care!
I forgot what I wanted to blog actually...zzz...think I go find other stuff to do. Even though I feel tired, I dont feel like sleeping. Eh qy who slept the longest is still sleepy and still feels deprived of sleep...=.=. I think I slept only 3 hours last night and 2hours the earlier one....cause I dont fal asleep immediately =.=.
Ahh later I shall blog more about 2c..=D.


