<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 . 3:37 PM

Joanna is sick again, lucky girl. She couldnt go with us to watch Deathnote yesterday nor go for practice today. So the four of us went to watch Deathnote.

I love Deathnote =D.

It is very nice, plus they cut those draggy parts in the comics and also followed the storyline quite closely. I wouldnt say they followed totally, but very very closely. The actor who acted as Yue aka Lighto is shuai-er than the comic one but the guy who acted as L looks almost like the comic guy.

Oh and the Ryuk is even cuter than comics haha. Okay it looks exactly like the comic si shen but it looks quite real and cute LOL. White faced with black body and cool wings. HAHA. I think the deathnote is really cool.

Okay so I like all three main characters. Aha. I am so gonna catch the part 2 of Deathnote and probably will buy the dvd =/.

Lala.

That was one happy day. Cause we got ourselves a keychain each from the comics connection, based on the Deathnote. Erm except qy who doesnt want it. Oh and I bought erm Bleach comic book one and two eh heh its nice =D.

So today. Erm, not counted as a practice? He talked to us for the whole of the time while playing a little only. Yeah. Okay I go eat sausages haha. Byebye!