<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 04, 2006 . 5:47 PM

The results of the classes were out yesterday. I didnt blog cause I was still in the stat of "confusion" I guess. Now since I have long cooled down, I can blog about it.

Guess there's not many people who are happy with their classes. I dont know if I should be happy or not. Though I do not know 3/4 of my future classmates, I have Joanna with me. Jiaqian and Yanghua are in the same class as me too. 3J. Triple science + geog. I should be happy shouldnt I? I got into the choice of subjects I really wanted to study.

Even though separated with qy kh and mel, kh and mel are together and qy's class is just neighbouring. yeap. Jinhui got into K again and nic nearby, L. haha. Many smart people in K and L. Even shaun got into L lol! jessica also L. yuleng and melinda are K. Ah all nearby.

Hmm I has seewei qy james and liyang. Thats all I rmb. Many of the 2cs went to 3C, like kh mel terence tsun and some others. Cool.

Well, some are appealing to get into triple and yeah some will just see what happens next year. Like me, I dont wish to appeal out of anything even though I felt like changing classes lol. But since I have got the subjects I wanted to study, its good enough. I thought I wouldbt be able to get in triple cause my overall was less than 70 leh...

The bad thing is I wasted one day of 2x zzz. Its like...wait let me count. Okay 50cents LOL. Eh dunno correct or not hahaha. Wasted 50cents cause I didnt use yesterday's 2x how cool. Gah.

Went out in the morning to the bank today. Oh yeah I have my own atm card already =D. Now I can easily deposit money. [My mum doesnt allow me to withdraw any money without telling her beforehand and she has my bank book>.<] Lalala. You can get to choose six numbers so cool right haha.

Also had laksa at the hawker centre, which was delicious. I think I only like katong laksa, the trishaw laksa(bedok one) and school laksa. Haha. Okay its gonna be 6. Good bye!