<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 26, 2006 . 1:24 PM

Whoo 6A1 gonna have a gathering at zhen lao shi's house whoots. Bbq somemore haha. I spent over 20 smses just now passing msgs and replying them haha within 10min I think. Whoo but I cant wait to see all of you!

I know that not all of you would be going but I hope MOST of you will want to see ahzhen and the rest of the class to go for this gathering. I know that time cant heal all hurts and angers yeah but well, its almost two years since we separated....

Yeap so well, cant wait hahaha...this week's gonna be a "gathering" week. Having an Escape outing with cushka on tues. Oh ya for the sake of those who forget the time and venue, its 10AM at PASIR RIS(mrt control station). Sad some people are on a holiday or yl who has cip at Downtown East haha.

Today is quite an interesting day. This morning, my parents found out there were more than 10 mosquitoes flying in the new empty big fish tank filled with 1/20 of water. My dad quickly covered the top of the tank to prevent the mosquitoes from flying out. Then he filled the tank with more water and put a fish in there.

So far, the mosquitoes are still inside the tank and the fish have yet to move far from a corner of the tank ~.~. Haha. The fish is probably still in shock cause my dad moved it from its original tank to this one.

Okay I shall go maple or something haha. Byebye!