<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 18, 2006 . 5:05 PM

Yesterday was a long tiring day. Been out from 7 till 7. 12 hours out. Phew.

Had band practice in the morning for like 2hrs and we were let off at 10. Then after the short briefing on the move and the watching of him making a whole in the wall, a few of us from the section went Bugis. Had our breakfast cum lunch at the ex foodcourt and went shopping. The flutes were also there, in fact we met them many times haha. We boarded the same bus to bugis and back to sch lor, except at different stops haha.

We went to buy a little present for our squad leader but she wasnt there =(. The whole squad shared haha, so we only paid 50cents each lol. Then I bought Bleach anime at pohkim for $15. Therefore I am absolutely broke now, left with $-14 cause I still owe jaz $4 for the presents and yz $10 LOL.

After that we went to look at books at kinokuniya(comics for me =D) and got bored cause there wasnt much that we could do at the shopping malls. We couldnt go arcade either so we went to the library. I went to look for more comics and I found drama serials' comics and other books that were right in front of jaz and jh's eyes yet they didnt see. Wahaha.... I also found out there are Bleach comic books at either jurong or orchard library I think, so I will be dropping by these three libraries more often I guess.

The flutes were at the library too. Haha we just kept meeting them. After that we went back school. So we had photo sessions and took pictures in squads, sections and finally the whole band. The day ended with the sec2's and 3's videos, but too bad there wasnt enough time for us to finish watching ours. The sec3s were quite creative. They videoed themselves on maple. Created new charaters just for this video I think. I like the last part where they died after jumping down from the lith harbour's ship many times and said: no band = no life. Creative hor.

Oh well, we gave the sec4s the presents we prepared later on and went home luh. By the time we ended was already 7 and school gate was supposed to be closed at 7, but no lor they waited. She cheated our feelings lol. Said the guard would just lock the gate without ensuring no one was in the school =.=.

Okay shall go off already bye.