<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 30, 2006 . 8:58 PM

Getting absorbed by Ayumi's songs haha. Just bought her album even though I dont have enough cash due to some ..... and my mum paid $1.90 for me, so now I owe her =.=. Well, the luckier thing that happened to me was that I finally found BLEACH BOOK 20 after searching for 6 shops(over a period of time) at Bedok Tenchi. It was also the last copy haha. Therefore I am happy =D.

Too bad I didnt have enough money to buy 21 $#*(#&^*#&@.

Actually i think just by singing/reading song lyrics can improve your languages. I remembered my chinese improved when I started listening to chinese songs when I was primary 5 haha. Yes it really did improve. Then now it helps that I am listening to jap songs lol. Of cos it was because I had learn a little that helped me understand, but now I can learn more vocab haha.

Oh well, there's only 3 days left till its back-to-school again. Although we dont have to study the first week, I sure dont want my precious holidays to end. Plus I havent finised my hw haha. Attempted to do some hw today but, you know, it was unsuccessful. The only thing I did was to find two articles for the jianbaos lols.

Now I am just too absorbed into jap songs that I dont feel like doing anything else cept listening and looking at the lyrics. Oh and I still have the MTVs that I can watch =D. Haha. I am not sure if I am going out tmr. Most likely da jiu's house would be the backup place if I am not going anywhere else. Whoo, New Year........

Then I should be going for a haircut on new year's day itself. I really want to finish my work then enjoy myself for at least the first week la, but now I cant find the time to do LOL. I have no idea why the last week of holidays became so busy all of a sudden haha.

Oh yeah...the lyrics are in jap(not romanji) but theres another slip of paper which writes the translation in chinese haha, which is cool, so I can understand what the words mean =D. Maybe I should revise my jap haha, at least try to rmb what I have learnt before lol. Almost everything has disappeared from my mind already lol.

Ah I feel like blogging more, but...I forgot what I wanted to say and its hard to concentrate while having a block nose =.= I think I am having a cold again...sad...okay...theres sth else to say yeah but it doesnt concern you I guess. Yes not you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

I have no idea why you dont have enough to spend but you should be so much worse off than me should you? Even when I keep going out and spending money that shouldnt be spent, I still manage to save at least some for lunch and everything. You also had the same amt given to you and you said there were always ppl treating you, so why do you not have enough to spend. Yet you can at least say something before taking off and go just like that. I dont know what you did to make so many adults angry at you, in turn not daring to turn to them, I dont care about it, if not I wouldnt have asked you to put up here since it was late. But you should know the limits and this action really makes me mad okay.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Since I have nothing else to rant on, I just typed whatever I wanted to say. Didnt bother to check for mistakes nor backspaced anything. Anyway, I didnt ask anyone to read it, yeah, so dont bother trying to correct my stupid english. Yeap. So there.