<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 16, 2006 . 7:54 PM

Guitar =DD

Haha...kh nic and i went to simei to check on the guitar lessons and finally after some time of enquiries, we finally got a time slot which should suit the five of us : kh nic me hwee and joanna. The lessons would be on every sunday 2.30 to 3.30...commencing on my bdae =.=. What a coincidence argh.

Well, the price for the course is quite reasonable, $141.75 per term which is about 12 lessons...once weekly luh so is three months. Registeration fee of $21 and we should be buying a guitar for $103...wow so much money to be spent T_T.

Oh well, at least it'll be fun learning a musical instrument I have been wanting to learn for ages with some good friends =D.

After that we went Funan the IT mall...and had our lunch and went window shopping. We were supposed to be looking through the guitars to see if there was any that we liked and could place an order to enjoy student rate ah well. But we still decided to buy the one we saw...

Then after nic went home I went popular with kh her sis and mum....then looked through the comics section...a lot of bleach stuff =DD I think I'll go thr often lmao...Oh and I bought book 18...and finished it liao =.=.

I am still currently addicted to bleach...cant stop buying cause I wanna know what happens.....haha...Bleah...Bleach....lalalala...

Okay I think its a short post...but it'll still satisfy myself for blogging =.=..................I am bored. Okay byebye.