<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 . 8:25 PM

Happy Boxing Day to everyone aha.

Was back yesterday but since it was quite late and I was tired from sleeping 6 hours the earlier night, I bathed and went to bed when I reached home. And anw I changed my mind last minute and went to da jiu's house on sun with erica =/ haha. So I spent sat playing maple again =/.

Sunday:
Supposed to meet erica at raffles place mrt but since I was reaching and she finished work already, I asked her to board the train la, but in the end it turned out she boarded the wrong one. Cause the destination is at Yew Tee and there's two ways to go ma. (Go check the mrt map if you dont understand what I'm saying.) I reached there earlier than her haha.

Think we ate the food we bought from the pasah malam then we ate swenson's ice cream cake and played majong haha. We played like for a long time, till very late. After that we went to the mrt station to fetch erina at 10 plus. But she was late =.=. Went macs and bought dinner + supper and waited again. In the end we prepared to send msgs to friends wishing them merry christmas instead. Erina reached exactly at 12am LOL.

Went back to the house and had food and more majongs =D. Well, I slept at 6am that morning. I spent some time playing pokemon crystal on erica's HANDPHONE also. Walao I also want pokemon!!!!! T_T. I still remember what I have. Cause I knew it would be a short game =/.
Quilava lvl 23
Gasly lvl 21
Butterfree lvl 15
Bellsprout lvl 10
Togepi(from the egg) lvl 6

Lol. Cool hor. And I got 3 badges liao hahaha. Just by using 5 pokemons. Ah I miss my old pokemons =.=. I finished the red version last time. Gah. Now I cant play anymore. zzz.

Monday:
Woke up at 12pm and bathed to go san jiu's house. His bdae was on christmas, so cool right. And someone paid for a buffet haha. I liked the sambal prawns haha...very delicious. Hmm...and more majong. But this time it was super noisy, with two little kids. Eh the younger boy BITES. After he bit you can see the teeth marks de lor T_T. Then the older one learnt from him, so now both bite =.=.

Later on we went into the room and locked the door so it was much better at that time =/. So after that we went home at night. There wasnt much to blog about cause there is not much interesting stuff and anw I am lazy to type haha.

Today:
Went to simei agai to pay for the guitar fees with the others and er I guess I have lots to complain. I think I'll blog it under a different "section" la. Now just the dayline. We paid the course fees, guitar, book and a pick. Fingernails should be kept a little long to have a clear sound =/. And I think we stayed quite long in the place haha.

Okay I dont feel like blogging zzz. I shall upload the neoprints me kh nic and joanna took at bugis then blog with it. Hehe. Okay so cya =D.

~~~~~~
Tag replies:
dilys - haha...boxing day liao...I did have fun ^^
qy - lol yeah yeah u very nice... >.<
cindy - =D
joanna - lol! eh other than that bleach also can...anw I dont mind...i wan the BIG BIG cup de hor =DDDDDDDD
jy - merry christmas to you too! =D
waiting - haha...same same...happy boxing day lol!
kh - LOL yay!!! then i'll have my 2 craves =DDD
mel - why caps the "god" anw dun talk christianish lol...happy boxing day =D