<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 21, 2006 . 7:01 PM

Have been sleeping really late since the start of this holidays(I have mentioned before) and I think I am getting too heaty, now having slight cough =.=. I got a shock yesterday when I saw some dark eye rings that I havent been getting for quite long. lol. Seriously I dont remember when was the last time I had them, even eye bags =/.

Somehow I managed to sleep at 10 during on of the band camp days and that was the earliest I ever slept during this holidays and that was because I was extremely exhasuted by the band camp haha. You can really get tired practising for the whole day you know, ask any band members over here and you'll know. But there are still people who enjoys the camp each year. I am the one who enjoys part of it ^^.

Somehow I digressed. This wasnt what this post was supposed to be about when I started typing =.= and now I forgot what I wanted to blog about. Aha me and my stm =.=. Hmm. Okay.... maybe its about maple. Uh that sounded quite stupid. Nvm.

Played maple for the whole of yesterday again. That was another 2x and I managed to gain three levels again =D. Haha. I shall not reveal what level I am now. Wait for te good news when I am 100 =D. Hehe I am serious about trying to get to 100 by the end of this year kay and I think I can make it >.<.

Haha enough about maple, if not somebody will get jealous. Lol. I was super surprised when this person told me she was jealous of me being high level judging that she is not interested in maple anymore haha.

Today I went to the rom cause my uncle was getting engaged. I think this time its very er simple. Even my aunt wore quite simple clothes and instead were my cousins who wore gowns lol. It was like =.=''' when I saw the other couples getting engaged wearing beautiful gowns yeap. I wasnt wearing gown anw lol. I dont have any lolol. But my mum didnt ask me to wear dress or skirts also. The worse thing was that I have no other shoes cept that pair of slippers I bought from escape =.=. Okay must go shopping soon =D.

Somehow I feel that this big family isnt as close as we used to be. When there was any event last time, everyone would turn up. Now it seemed that everyone is busy and cant seem to take time to turn up at some events, well most maybe. The usual ones are quite few and there seem to be of no point to have gatherings anymore. This is how I feel at the time when I saw a bus of malay relatives going to attend the engagement of one of their relatives.

So there will be an escape trip for the few of us on 29dec, but I dont know if it would be the three of us going or more =/. Sad sad sad.

Maybe I should look on the bright side. This wkends we'll be staying overnight at da jiu's hse =D and there would be lots of food whoo. Probably we'll play majong for the whole of 2 days and third day will have buffet at san jiu's hse LOL. Food food food. Hahaha. Yay christmas wouldnt be that bad for me =D.

Now I am getting sadden by the thought of school reopening =.=. Have to go to Buona Vista and everything. The campus is like.... and new class =.=. More hw and mugging, tests coming and exams finally. Argh. This thought is bad bad bad. I should really enjoy myself these few days =.=.

Okay too many convers to handle...haha byebye.