Monday, December 11, 2006 . 7:25 PM
I think I reached home ver early today...before 6.30 and amkinda bored now. Its better than reaching home late though haha. Today was a boring day except the end of the day. Its sx's bdae today and the section bought present for him lol. Maybe you'll find a post of it later in our section blog luh haha.Anyway, he ran away when we sang bdae song for him...it was really amusing and he looked quite shocked and kept thanking us lol. Btw jaz is really a lousy trickster. She tried to trick me sth to do with my horn and was unsuccessful and failed to do the buzzer thing on sx haha.
Hmm...we had band with mr davis and I think hes really good. Giving examples and scenarios, even story behind certain stuff while taking us. So today was also set piece choice piece as usual. Had cup noodles for lunch today lol. The hawker centre was closed for cleaning and the kopitiams were quite full, plus we didnt have much time left, so ya.
I think tmr and tmr after tmr and tmr after tmr tmr will be boring...or maybe not. Who knows? Something good may come out of it. Hopefully I can be in tune argh. My intonation is bad now I think, I even hate the tone of my sound sometimes. Now my tone is not constant, sometimes I may change it and cant change it back =.=.
Sigh. Looking forward to days after the camp is over =D. Whee. Oh yeah. She was really angry today, but I can agree with her totally. Our standard has been dropping since quite long ago and I thought no one realised much =/.
I shall go read comics byebye =D.


