Monday, December 04, 2006 . 9:06 PM
I was on this page for a long time...okay, opened this page for a long time, yet nothing came out. Hmm...should I even blog about the past few days, which are like quite over? I think my stm is turning from bad to worse. Now that I have forgotten what I had been doing, I shall just er recap a little.So wed, I wasnt sure if I went out or not, but probably no. On thu, horns had a kbox outing...if you wanna know about it, you can go to jazreen's blog at the left nagivation bar yeah. Haha...her posts are super long though. Hmm..well, I did enjoy myself singing out loud =D. SHE songs rawk the most whoots...
Friday was band again. Totally forgot everything during band anw...but after that we stayed back to pack. In the evening, I met up with mic and sj to go zheng lao shi(jiamin)'s hse haha. The bbq food were nice...but well, not many people went and ya. I shall not elaborate on this if not I think I'll have quite a lot of comments. Er yes..lots.
Saturday was stay-home day except for the dinner I had with yf....haha...and hwee came specially to my house to return me my dear comics haha. TY HWEE. =D. Sunday was another stay home day. Yesterday I spent more than 5hrs watching anime...like from 10am to 4 or so...lol...then played maple =.=.
Oh well...so today. There was band. So well, I slept very late yesterday and I went school super early today. Dad fetching ma...might as well...so I was the first to reach and I forgot to bring comics to read =.= so I waited till nic reach. Then we had fun chatting. So sp. Guess I was really moody and bushuang la...I am not the only one though lol. I think today was badmoodday. But anyway, after band we went to have lunch then nic came my hse.
She played maple....yeah maple...then watched her play lo...we also chatting quite a lot haha...and had dinner with her. Guess all those lighten up my mood. Plus tomorrow going to gh's hse to play haha.
I think I am gonna have quite a few post today. Okay this is all for my activites for past few days.


