Wednesday, December 06, 2006 . 11:39 PM
Tired tired tired...been sleeping late and going out often recently...plus getting up very early to go to school for band. Yesterday was rather fun, cause about 10 of us went to qh's hse haha. But we used com for most of the time playing isketch. We also watched Naruto Movie 1 ...lol...I think I'll be watching naruto soon luh =D.Haha...today I woke up early and go to school early as usual. Dad dropped me at the market place and I ate my breakfast there. Economic bee hoon: sausauge + fishcake + lots and lots of beehoon. I didnt finish the beehoon in the end T_T.
I walked around the area looking at the different shops..:
(so far I remember)
7-eleven
comic shop
provision shop
aquatic shop?(sell fish de)
hardware store
cheap store
cd stall
clothes stalls
Yeah thats all I remembered from what I saw today. Haha. I sat at the pavilion near the hawker centre to read bleach before walking to school after receiving an sms from nic that said she reached school already. And I shall do this again on Friday =D.
We did half an hour of drills, lifting our legs 90degrees, turning round and round and listening and interpreting commands fast. After that we had sp and then indoor. Yeah I am extremely tired so dont ask me anything about it.
Well, I'm really sleepy now but wished to finish my blogging for these two days. Oh and anyway I love being random yeah. Some posts are not connected or linked at all, so dont get confused. Oh well, you probably will anyway but I dont care =p. I'm crapping ya...cause I think this post is still very short =.=.
Oh! Me jo and qy went to kh's house after lunch today! Ate chocs =DDD and we watched BLEACH haha. Told you all its nice le lor. Qy still didnt believe me last time when I started reading the comics ahaha. Whoots. Lets see. I have many things to do:
Watch MAI HIME
Zhong Ji Yi Ban
Inuyasha
Bleach
Naruto
last episode of E Zuo Ju Zi Wen
Read comics(bought)
comics(borrowed from library)
comics(borrowed from kh rented from san bookstore)
other library books
Do HOMEWORKS
Whee...what a busy holiday. Not to forget to train my characters in Maplestory to the levels I aim to reach =.=. Ah btw I am taking a break away from maple cause I am a bit sian haha. Shall play again after I feel like playing =D. This always happen to me during holidays haha.
Okay I shall go sleep, its almost 12. Goodnights!


