<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 10, 2006 . 11:21 PM

Went ice skating today =D with erica. Haha it was like super last minute plan. Only the two of us wanted to go out in the end and since we were the only 2 going to vivocity(initial plan), we decided it would be very boring. Since she havent gone ice skating before, we decided on it.

But it caused a big hole in my pocket:
Ice skating - $11.60
Renting of skates - $3
Socks - $2.50 (cause i din bring)
Gloves - $2 (din bring either =.=)

later on we went arcade - $8
food - $5.50

TOTAL - $32.60

The thing is, my dad only gave me $12 la...the rest all I had to spend using my own savings. Oh freak I forgot about the bracelet we bought =.=...another $3.30 which I havent paid yet.

Hmm well, after ice skating yufang came to look for us...and we had some food at macs but I drank the drinks and stole a few fries only =D. I dont think I want to go out anymore =.=. I think there's still a class outing and maybe going out with other friends. Oh and more family outings too. SAD.

I am also gonna rebond my hair again O_O so gonna spend more money. T_T. And I am like going out a lot for the next few weeks so I am very sad too. I want to stay home and watch shows or play maple la =.=. Zzz.

I missed ice skating....I want to go somemore but dont have anymore money T_T. Sigh. I am looking forward to tmr(NOT) and would be happy to go to bed now. I am really verytired. Ah...long day tmr tue wed and thu. Whoots...still have this painful ulcer which wouldnt go away soon.

Long

Tiring

Painful

Day ahead.

Goodbye...hope everyone else is having a nice day tmr tue wed and thu. Buhbye.