<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 16, 2006 . 12:06 AM

Yay band camp ended yesterday!!!

I loved yesterday cos my intonation wasnt that bad haha...then we had the christmas concert where many people played some same pieces...er then the christmas present exchange wasnt done cos some people didnt bring their presents...thats for the band one.

The horns present exchange was quite successful haha...i got a piano cd with christmas pieces from kahmin....then ya if u wanna noe the whole thing u can visit the horns blog =D. Haha. Received two other presents from jaz and sx...haha i feel like getting presents for the whole section too. I shall go see see tmr haha.

Yeah a few of us gonna check out the guitar course tmr...then gonna go comics shop =D hahaha...maybe I'll go find minitoons or sth haha.

Oh right. Went to rebond my hair this afternoon...seems a little weird though. The last time my hair wasnt that dry even after rebonding but now... And its harder lol....... Then evening went to tk band's concert at Singapore Conference Hall. Their performance was great and I loved the concert...plus saw quite a few famaliar faces =D.

Oh yeah... sorry th din see u just now >.< hehe dunno how many times i apologised le haha... hope can see you soon =D.

I shall go off now haha...byebye..