Saturday, January 06, 2007 . 10:04 PM
Argh I am getting pissed of by the lagness of the internet right now. I dont even think there's much changes even after the change of the internet plan. I even changed the modem and installed the stuff from the cd given. The speed changed from 10mbps to 3.4mbps so I have no idea what's different since the speed is like the same(meaning the loading time and all that).Now the worse thing is that blogger and youtube are lagging badly, worse off than that of two days ago when I blogged and loaded one anime =.=. Ah well, maybe the internet hasnt got better. I shall wait and see. But its just frustrating to see pages loading slowly and some not loading at all.
Didnt blog yesterday due to a slight headache, so I went to sleep early instead haha. Its the earliest I went to bed since erm dont know when, cause I forgot when was the last time I went to bed at 9 hahaha. Of cause I didnt fall asleep right away >.<.
So yesterday was a total of slacking day. We did "admin" stuff during class and spent the rest of the time stoning. There was the election of class comm and nicole yim's the chairperson with weijia the vice haha. I heard that ashley, terence, shaun were also chairpersons of their classes LOL. Those classes would be having lots of fun then hahaha.
Then I forgot what else we did lol. But anyway there was band after school. We ended at about 12, and didnt know how to pass that 2hrs in between cause band starts at 2.15. It ended up kh qy coming to j to slack haha. Its good now you know, turning the aircon on while slacking in the classroom =D. We started solving some stuff similar to wicked and played pepsi cola, then used the chair rubber thingys to play soccer hahaha. weijia also joined us in the soccer lmao.
But we got to band late anw =/. We were surprised to see him knocking against the wall, hitting on a nail I think, then we just blended in LOL. Not many people were there at that time. The mood during that time wasnt that good either. Lala, but the day passed by and we ended at 6.
My dad fetched me to the hawker centre nearby to get dinner whoo. Then by the time I got home it was 8 =.=. I wonder how do I survive when lessons really start. Imagine getting home on mondays at 8. wth =.=. Then its like I have to complete hw, yada yada and sleep by 10 to get my 8hrs of sleep. =.=. Have I also mentioned that the school requires us to get to the bus pickup point 10mins earlier? Means I would have to be there everyday at 6.4oam. Thats so freaking EARLY!!!
I would probably finish this term's subscription and just ask my dad to fetch me from then on. I think it saves more time and this campus is quite near to my dad's working place. quite. Haha.
Proper lessons would not start on monday lol, so we'll have another slacking day. Cause most people would be busy with their cca due to the sec1 orientation. qy jo and i also volunteered to help out to skip lessons =D.
Oh ya there would be math everyday =.=. How tiring that is. Thinking day everyday. Haha. Okay I dont mean that I wouldnt have to think during ther lessons, but I suppose I have to think lots more during math lessons. Haha.
I am just crapping away, hoping my ouran would load!!! But the first part of the episode has only loaded 24 secs since like, quite long ago, while the second and the third parts have already finished loading. So I might just skip the first part =.=.
Yay and I shall crap more. How about telling you about the cats that are spitting and screaming at each other. I think there are two cats quarreling, but somehow a dog barks from nowhere =.=. So theres two cats and one dog. And I have no idea what they are doing. Lol. Its all quiet suddenly and out of nowhere, you would hear a "meowwwwwww". Its a fierce one, mind you.
Okay. One hours and fifteen minutes till 7th of January 2007. Hehe. Maybe I can just keep counting down. Uhh I think I shall go watch the second and third parts of the episodes before blogging again. I give up on the first one. Okay, bye!


