Tuesday, January 02, 2007 . 8:45 PM
Dinner was quite filling haha. Fishball noodles cooked by mum...Have been sleeping very "early" the last few days and now I have a slight sorethroat. Just what I need for the reopening of school =.='''.Yeah tmr will be the start of a new year in school. Holidays are gone just in a flash. The last week, I felt like I havent done anything during the holidays at all. Perhaps its just that I didnt spend it wisely la. But anyway its was those type of empty feeling.
Seemed to lose "connections" to people at da jiu house. Coming back today made me felt like I have nothing to at home =.=. So many weird feelings. New Year's eve couldnt go qh's hse and today couldnt go veron's hse....bet they had lots of fun haha. But I had fun playing majong haha.
Yay at least I think I wont miss majong for a while, cause I had been playing the whole day till midnights since two days ago, plus one more night during christmas hahaha. And my dad only found out that I knew how to playmajong today when he dropped by at da jiu hse lol! I think I knew how to play since last year or even years before haha.
Have to stay back afer school tmr, thu, fri and next mon, fri and so on. So tiring! I mean, now lessons should end later and so do ccas =.=. Plus the traveling time will all tire me out. At least I know roughly where the main parts of the schools are, with the exception of classrooms =.=.
Oh well, so many new things to expect. At least there wont be lessons till mon? Thats the only great thing about it. Yeah. I havent finished my hw hahaha. I did like 2 jian baos halfway, read the chi bk halfway lolol.
I feel bored already =/. I dont want holidays to end so quickly!!! Why cant they last longer =((. I can only hope for the best that I can expect from tmr onwards. I go off le...byebye.


