<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 . 7:08 PM

First day of school and I'm tired already hahaha. Its due to the much running around the school today. We had DHS Xtreme consisting of telematches so we ran a lot haha. Most activities were outdoor so I got sunburnt =.=. I bet tmr would be even worse. DHS Xplore...whoo...going around singapore again^^.

3J's one of the classes in which our classrooms are the containers. From far, the whole place looks like the dormitory. Anyway, the classrooms are SMALL and they have only 4 windows lol. The good things are that we dont need to climb the stairs and there are two aircons in each class =D.

Well, but I hate the dusty tables =.=. Bleh. My class has many prcs. I dont think I'll ever rmb their names =/. I think so far those classes with no prcs are more bonded than those who have. Oh and luckily our teacher is not *erhem*....its a new teacher, Mr Teoh. He's from Malaysia who have studied in taiwan before haha. Chinese =/. He speaks very fast lol, but he slowed down haha.

Now about telematches:
1st stop - Bouncing Limo
Bouncing on chairs =/ and try to get as many ppl over to the other sides as possible while playing scissors paper stone. Note: Chairs are filled with flour + water = dirty shorts/pants.

2nd stop - Apples (no specific name? =/)
First part of it was to pass as many apples as possible by holding the spoons in our mouth and passing in a line. Second part was to use the spoons in our mouths to take out apples with puzle pieces from a pail filled with water + rubber duckies + apples =/. And after that we have to complete the puzzle.

3rd stop - Mermaid Soccer (or sth)
Three-legged soccer of some sort. Three classes with teams formed up in groups of threes have to get in as many goals as possible after trying to get hold of the soccer balls.

4th(last) stop - Water wars (or sth)
Getting water from pails of enemies using hands and pouring it into bottles of our own group, getting as much water as possible.

The final one was the obstacle course which all classes play at once. The only activity I didnt play was the Bouncing Limo haha...but it was quite fun overall. Both jo and I realised we were quite enthu lols. Hopefully we would be as such tmr =D.

It would be fun with 3J if everyone's enthu. But it seemed like the guys were not really enthu at all. Mostly were the girls who were playing the games =/. The prcs never really participated in cheering either =/. Its quite weird la. And the class is like evenly spreaded, in a way around the same number of ppl came from each sec2 class then its quite separated.

Things to get used to:
No cushka = very quiet
No nagging from kang = weird
New cher = must pick up ears le
Container = environment?
New subjects = chim
New timetable = complex
Time management = T_T

Okay...finally, some last words to add: I still miss CUSHKA! T_T It would be hard trying to get used to a new class and its like starting all over again from sec1. Sigh. Okay. I shall go off now. Byebye!

Hopefully tmr would be a great day and dont rain, thank you!