<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 . 10:23 PM

Hello! I actually fell asleep on my bed while wanting to rest for only a while. I was lying on my bed and I just fell asleep and woke up only at 9pm. Want to go out to buy socks, a new pocket file and comics at first but in the end couldnt go lol! My mum, gonna buy for me tmr haha. I cant go anyway, since we'll be watching a show at band room till 6.45pm(estimated), so probably reach home like 7 plus.

So yesterday, the sec1s had the CCA orientation and many people were down with helping each of their ccas and couldnt start lessons, whoo! My class didnt start anything la, but not sure about the rest of the classes. A few of us volunteered to help out in the band, which includes jo qy and I. We were in charge of welcoming the sec1s to the band room and giving out pencils with band symbol on a piece of paper attached to each of the pencils. It made the pencils look like flags instead lol. So the whole day we went "please take out your shoes and place them neatly on the mat" and give them pencils on their way out after the band's introduction.

Stood for the whole day and we played in the CCA showcase concert in the afternoon. After that, we did drills and marching and filmed for the marching which was one of the criteria for syf. It was super hot under the sun and we had to carry our instruments. Poor instruments, and us. But in the end mrs wong treated us to a bottled drink each. I realised we havent thanked her!!! So bad lor.

Oh and my file is missing AGAIN. Sad...my poor file always goes missing zzz. Then someone found valerie's file so we usd it for the time being. And I hope I remember all the cuts =.=. If not I will be dead. Argh. How troublesome.

Formal lessons begun today. LA was slack but most work for today lol. We did a short essay introducing ourselves haha. Then Geog was boring. Yes it was. Mostly talking by the cher and I almost fell asleep, cept that he warned us not to fall asleep so I didnt =.=. We didnt do much for Physics, for the cher only introduced us to Physics yeap.

Recess!!! It was supposed to be a 2C recess today, but we could only eat with the triple science people plus Jolynn cause the recess times were all over the place. I dont thing J will have the same recess as I tmr =((. And the school SHORTENED our recess! By the time we finished queueing for the food, recess was over and we were all late for the next class. How stupid is that. There are less stalls now, making queues longer, so we'll have no time to eat. How wonderful.

Luckily our math teacher was nice enough to wait for all of us to be back before she introduced herself. She'll be a really nice and good teacher I think. But actually I am happy with all our teachers for now haha. They all seem quite okay, if not better than what I think. Biology was boring LOL. We watched a cd with 65 slides. It introduced Bio and showed several fields of bio and some careers to it. I think to work with things related to bio is cool! I shall study hard for bio =D and my other sciences, and hopefully all subjects la lol!

The last lesson we had was Chemistry. The teacher is .... okay for now also, but she's a bit fussy yeah. Haha. Shall see how it goes. And therefore today is quite slack. Somehow, I was very tired. I fell asleep on the way home too, cause I was comfortable in jo mum's car haha.

I think now I will be awake during lessons and be tired after them, instead of the other way round last year. Haha. Now really have to pay attention. Last year I was always half asleep during lessons lol.

Oh yeah there's another thing. Textbooks are REDUNDANT. Did I spell it right? Most of the chers said that textbooks were only for reading and they would not go through nor use them. Examples are Geog, Math(both), Chemistry. Thus we only have Bio Physics and LA left. For LA, we are not gonna use any of the storybooks yet, so we dont need to bring them. How cool is this. We'll be given notes and I am not complaining lol. Luckily we dont have to bring those heavy textbooks! I only brought the sciences today cause they were heavy enough hahaha. Plus we dont have our lockers yet.

Gah. I cant sleep now. I am still too wide awake, how? And I cant take picture of the BLEACH characters kh and mel gave me cause the lightings arent good now! The pictures wont turn out as nice. Gah.

Currently listening to songs and I have nothing else to do. Aha, maybe I shall read up on the textbooks. I dont feel like doing chinese now LOL. The hw from the holidays left: Du shu bao gao and half a jian bao. Whoo. So cool. Haha.

Yay my mum is giving me the bleach comic as my bdae present =DDD. My life is so full of manga hahaha and animes too. LOL. Oh ya a good friend from maple is gonna give me the VIP hair colouring coupon =D. I can change to RUKIA's hairstyle le WHOO. =DDDDD.

OH! Do you have any idea how EXPENSIVE our container classrooms cost? Its $50 000 okay! EACH one of them is $50 000! So how much does the school spend on ALL la! And we are only gonna use for two years. So, we must learn to APPRECIATE our classrooms! They dont come cheap! I already like my classroom actually. I love the aircon lots =D. The classrooms are not exactly clean but now they are not as dusty haha. I can stay in my classroom the whole day and not mind it =DD.

Hmm, now I dont have anything else to blog about already. I shall look forward to tmr. Even though we'll be going home late, I shall just be optimistic about it hahaha. Okay I am starting to get use to lessons already, but its still slack now haha. Okay la...I go find other things to do...byebye! =D.