Monday, January 08, 2007 . 9:44 PM
I am overjoyed hahaha...certain people actually remembers my birthday lols. And my dear section! Hahaha...I took a pic of the bdae presents FRENCH HORNS gave me =DDDDD.
Whee....there's INUYASHA movie 2, BLEACH 24 and 25. Haha. Too bad the bk 24 is the taiwan version. Hehe...but I am very happy!!! I didnt really think they would go buy haha. THANK YOU ALL =D.
Well, I dont have much time to blog now, cause I spent like a long time in the cushka convers just now LOL...it was super fun la hahaha...and we are gonna have a 2C recess together WHOO. So I shall uhh update tmr...I have accomplished thanking my dear section so I can go sleep le haha...
Yeap...tmr will be a tiring day with ALL subjects in a day...and the bag's heavy =.=. Okay...goodnights everyone! But I dont think I'll be able to sleep. I am still high now LOL. Okay byebye! =D.


