<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 13, 2007 . 11:10 PM

I dont feel like blogging. Kinda sianned. It may be about school. I miss the holidays, the 2C times and some fun band times during sec1 and beginning of sec2? Now everything is sian to me.

I was looking forward to studying in a new year even though 2c's not here. I wanted to like all the subjects now, but i am already starting to get bored with geog and chi, and I think more to come, but I am hoping it would not. This is just spoiling the "studying mood".

Supposed to be enthusiastic about band and I also got sianned last year. Things are getting...tedious? Stuff to handle, with this syf coming, the schedule is now tight. I cant go home till 6 almost everyday.

Monday - band till 5.30, 6
Tuesday - lessons till 1.45
Wednesday - sp till 6.15
Thursday - lessons till 4.15
Friday - band till 6

What cool numbers we have here. And things are not any better during band practices. I mean the technical stuff and some other stuff. Yeap I dont feel like talking about it anyway. Its kinda complicated and I am still confused. Yeap thats the right word. I have no idea what I am thinking too.

Facing up to reality, we are not that good, yet. We still have hope to catching up and stuff but I doubt I can. I really hate trying so hard to get in tune yet I just cant. Its super irritating now I cant stand it myself. I mean, its me playing and I am supposed to get it perfect. But I cant and I dont know how. I am not a robot who can do everything right. I am not who you think I am.

Its hard trying to get used to this busy-ness. I am not the type who is hardworking nor do I think I will change to be those type. I like being what I was last year, the year before, two years ago and what so ever. I dont like changes.

How I wish I am not in the syf. Yes I am regreting now. Maybe I should have joined other cca or something. The times in pri sch was much better. We worked hard for the syf but we didnt push ourselves so hard. Is that why we couldnt get gold the last time and had a silver instead? They said we were just a few marks away from it. Ah well, there were many pri3s and 4s that time wasnt it?

Here I am not enjoying as much as how I used to look forward to band practices. Well, I think I did when I was in sec1, when I used to be so enthu about it. Yeap. But now, everything seemed to have changed. I dont like it a bit.

Maybe I shouldnt be complaining here and just try to get used to the changes or something. I hope I will have the "right" attitude soon. If not I wont try to do anything right. And by then when i want to change it would be far too late.

Great. This post sounds like an emo post or something. I didnt expect it to become so long. I just wanted to complain about the parts of my life that I hate right now. I feel much better after doing that. Blogging is the best.

I feel very tired. Extremely. It is physically and mentally. I can sleep for a day if I wanted to, but that wouldnt do, cause I still have hw to finish and stuff otherwise. Guitar lessons tmr. I am not really look forward to it, cause I dont like the teacher. See, it does matter if you get good teachers for your subjects and stuff.

Sometimes you wouldnt pay attention to something you dislike. Sometimes I try hard, sometimes I dont. It is just a matter of whether I want to. If I decide to disobey you, then good luck to you. Its nothing big actually, but I may hate you for life.

Nothing is making sense now. Er at least I know thats to you =/. First emoticon of the post. Whoo. And everyone misses 2C. Many people still dont like their new classes cept for maybe 3I people. I hate recess times too.

Why cant everything be perfect. Life is so unfair. Life is full of complaints even though people say we should learn how to appreciate what we have now. Others might be worse off than us, eg. the third world country people and blah blah blah. I hate these sayings. I really do.

Grarh there is a nymph....zzz. Okay I shall ignore it while I continue to complain about stuff. Why is everyone else's youtube working while mine is still loading as SLOW as it used to two weeks ago. ITS STUPID and freaking IRRITATING.

Why cant I enjoy stuff I like while someone is enjoying torturing me. At least if I can do something I enjoy while I hate this life I wouldnt hate it as much. Some things also seem perfect but they are actually not.

I dont feel like complaining anymore. I have a feeling there is still a long list behind...well, dont let this spoil any of your mood either, its just what I feel and so dont think of anything about it. And hope everyone cheers up! Happy weekends =D.

p.s the last part is deep from my heart
p.p.s the smiley is also not force =D