<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 11, 2007 . 8:43 PM

It felt like I havent been blogging for a while, but the last time I blogged was just on Tues lol. Yesterday was pretty okay. The aircon in the class was shiok lor haha. Plus I think it rained too. Just that I was surprised I managed to stay up even though I didnt sleep much on Tues night lol.

I forgot what we didnt during chem but I think it was about all the elements stuff we learnt last year haha. PE was stupid because most of the ppl in our class didnt know it was going to be a lecture and we changed into our pe shirts =.=.

Bio was just the overview on this year's bio stuff. MATH =D. I think I will like my teacher lots =D. She teaches well and I quite understand the indices stuff haha. Math is fun =D. Lol chi was the total opposite, but there were funny stuff about it.

mr teoh: wo men yao xue <>.
someone: is there translation for it?
mr teoh: wo you ying wen de wu song da hu!
zenn: wu song hits the tiger
ben zhang: and the tiger says ow

Lol. My class sounds like a typical english-speaking class hahaha. I think my class is a math and sci class lor lol. Not many people hate math and sci here. Haha.

After lunch was the interaction period and we discussed about class jerseys and stuff...and geog was quite boring too lol. The subjects that I find hard to concentrate are chi and geog....so far hehe...the rest are interesting!

J is the only class who ended early to catch the second showing of the movie at band room but we didnt want to go and I had to go out with my mum and godmother, so me and joanna went to take the mrt =/.

Went to city hall to meet my mum and godmother and uncle. It was my cousin's engagement but I couldnt make it so I didnt go la...then we took bus to chinatown. Went to the OG first. TI remembered I bought some shirts from thr which were nice. And I got a shirt, a skirt, and a bag lol.

Then we walked to the people's park complex cause my godmother said there might have some variety of other clothes. Yeah and I got a dress =/. The style this yr are mostly shirts or dresses FULL OF BUTTONS. I couldnt stand it la, so I picked a nice one with FEW buttons. But I still think theres quite a lot of it lor. zzz.

Had our dinner at a vegetarian restaurant. The food's not bad haha, but I cant eat that everyday for sure lol! I went popular with my mum after that to get files for my notes for the subjects and also bought bleach bk 21 and 22 =D. Means I only have one more to go WHOO ^^.

Then I managed to finish my work before sleeping at 11 plus yesterday. But today I was super tired. Was trying to keep myself awake during chi ya but I read my bleach instead =.=. Oh but I watched the wu song da hu film haha. They used real tiger T_T poor tiger.

Today we had an LA lecture which was combined with H K and L. It was an overview about the LA this year. We also watched some good films made by the former sec3s haha...the two horror ones were good lor. I was kept in suspense and didnt dare to watch closely =.=.

Math was fun again haha. So was physics. Cause there were no formulas or what yet haha. Mostly logical thinking. After recess was chi which I spent most of the time reading bleach slowly lol. Then it was LA. But it was very slack haha. We were only given an assignment to be handed in next thu, so we spent the time "planning" but I really planned lol.

After lunch was chem. Then we had bsp which was combined with many other classes. Then went to watch the last samurai. The band room is freaking cold lol. Anyway the movie is nice but we didnt get to watch some middle parts cause there wasnt enough time. Gah.

I shall probably go do my work...and get to sleep earlier maybe =/. So well, bye!