Thursday, February 15, 2007 . 10:55 PM
Ah Happy Belated Valentines Day everyone hahaha.Too bad I was watching naruto that I didnt come online yesterday haha. I received many chocolates and candies and roses haha. Oh and nicole is my angel from horns lol...my first guess was right lol, cause she go pass the letter to nicole yim.
Now naruto is nice cause there's lots of actions. The starting is seriously =.= compared to now. Too bad the third hokage died. Okay haha dont worry I am not gonna yak about how nice naruto is for the whole post lol.
Missed math lessons and couple of other lessons yesterday cause we went to the singapore conference hall for rehearsal and I am getting lost in math =.=. I mean I was confused about what ms ng was teaching today but later on figured out some parts to it haha.
I shall go read textbooks again when I am in the mood to do that. There are lots and lots of tests coming up after the CNY. *dreads* I am gonna turn into a mugger. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I dont wanna be a mugger. Dont ask why =D.
Oh anyway today was very holiday mood hahaha. Cause there is no school tmr! And on wednesday dont have lessons either WHOO. OHOH! And there wasnt BSP today AHAHAHHA. So fun lor. The thing that is anti climax are the tests =.=. They are like alarms ringing in my mind reminding me about them argh.
Nevermind! I shall enjoy Chinese New Year! Haha. I think I go sleep le...goodnights!


