<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 05, 2007 . 8:28 PM

So when was the last time I blogged?
I dont remember.
When was I last feeling pissed and everything?
I dont remember.
When was the last happiest time(s)?
I dont remember either.

Conclusion?
I have a bad memory.

Its just the beggining of the year yet it feels everything's on top of me, slowly waiting to squash me. Its the feeling most yr 3s are getting I suppose. With the time tight now, nothing's being done right.

Been thinking, was thinking and am still thinking about many stuff. Not that they happened recently or what, okay maybe some did. It surprises me that I have so much to complain and reflect about.

Today was a long day. It totally tired me out, not that I wasnt tired out the last few weeks. I dont hide stuff do I? If I really must, I will say everything and anything right here. I guess I dont have to go so far.

This is one of the times I am feeling really bad. Bad mood, bad day, bad time, bad everything. I dont know how to express it, but everything's just bad to me now, at this moment.

I feel cheated. Though certain things are comforting, there are still some parts that I dont agree on and I cant do anything to make you all change your mind and realise it. We cant outsay certain people, but only try to make them realise and reflect. However, I dont think I did. Or maybe so, but I wouldnt know.

Based on the fact that we arent working hard enough, I know I am not, we cant keep going on like this. But what if only those few of us did do something? Things may still not work out what we wanted them to. And whose fault would it be? All of us. And why me, most would think. But they dont realise they havent been doing what they are supposed to do. I might contradict myself or even confuse you, you dont need to care anyway.

There are certain things which are hard to explain, difficult to express, tedious to correct, so I am not gonna do them. Maybe not all things but some. Too many things are just mixed in this post, which only i myself understand. Therefore you dont need to try so hard just to understand this post.

What makes a person the right one to make decisions and everything. Even commanding to their subordinates? It doesnt give anyone any rights to do so, unless you really have to put it that way. Dont just be selfish and insensitive cause the person who will get hurt is you yourself.

Its not good nor legal to name names, spout vulgarities just because you are agitated on blogs cause they just dont allow it, so I am not gonna do that. What I have typed may not make any nano sense to you, so dont try to be smart and think what you think it may be about. It will just cause unneccessary misunderstandings.

So be intelligent.

Now for the happy parts. I am glad that there are people out there who brings smiles to my life, at least for a few moments, but I really appreciate them. And those simple sentences could actually make me feel better.

Best of all, there are still somethings to look forward to. I am totally gonna enjoy myself while those days last, or even minutes, nano seconds.

Gotta go do boring hw. Bye!