<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 16, 2007 . 8:58 PM

Everyone looks to becoming near perfect.
No one ever stops looking for perfection.
Never ending perfection.

How contradicting it will seem if I keep striving for better results yet saying that I want to give up at the same time. It is really tiring but I think I can hold on.

Whoa sounds so =.= and I dont think that is me hahaha. I am exhausted by the practices over these three days. Last one to go tomorrow before I have another day for a break and school reopens next. Okay I wont be resting, instead would be doing hw. At least I hope I can complete them before 11pm on Sunday.

Today seems to be a great day. Managed to sort of keep in tune (cept for certain hard-to-keep-in-tune parts to me) and help jaz play some of the more important parts. But I think I overworked my lips. Now they are painful and I cant really stand it. I doubt I can play much tmr.

Note to jazreen: Dont ever miss main band again =.=.

Freaking tired la. I dont know what to say. After band each day I would just feel like doing nothing so I always end up just using the com and sleeping after that. I cant complete my hw ARGH. Even though I narrowed those hw which need to be completed by end of this week to 2, I still havent done any.

My brain would refuse to read anything whenever I try to read something after band. Oh and even those words on the com are fairly easy read now. Thus I am not gonna correct anything typed in this post. Like I ever did anyway.

Okay I am just crapping here since I cant do any hw now. I feel like typing and typing and rant everything here. But I cant. No good reasons.

Oh another thing I wish for is to have every important event to come soon and get over with them. But important events are endless too, arent they? One go, another will come. Just like the ever flowing rivers. Haha quote quote.

Okay I think its a long and mundane post. Or whatever you call it. So dont bother reading if you dont want to.

Buhbye.