<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 . 10:59 PM

Hmm, I just want to say that the new blogskin I used was not meant to show that I am bimbo or what, cause I am NOT. Its just that Hitsugaya is very cute!!! =D But anyway, I think I will be changing it soon, cause its really too pink for my liking too haha. If you wish, you can stop coming to my blog till I change it la, I dont mind lol.

Well, we switched classes with 1B due to some injury in my class. Ya and its terrible, utterly. Its very weird to be in a "normal" classroom again. We have all gotten too used to our container classroom that we miss it so much. Yeah, aircon and all, plus the CLEANINESS of the class. Not that its of no dust or litter at all, but its tons better than the class now.

I shall not complain further more since we will only be using it for a month. Hopefully the sec1s dont dirty our container classroom, vandalise the tables and walls, spoil the aircon and whatever stuff that will make me hate them.

Okay end of things for school today. I totally forgot about the outing with erica they all and I didnt bring clothes to change after school. So when we were at bugis, we went shopping haha. They bought a shirt for me as my birthday present and lent me a skirt LOL. I shall post pictures of the neoprints we took if I have the time.

Then we went to the arcade, played on the drumset and guitar lols. They are still fun. Nothing much there. When we go to the arcades we play some usual stuff but there wasnt those stuff we always played. The sentence is bad, but whatever.

I remembered noticing funny things along the way but I have forgotten what I wanted to blog about lol. Okay nvm la. Haha. Hmm...ohoh I chionged the geog yesterday =.= and found out that the deadline is extended to fri today argh. Haha but nvm I will take more time to rest the next few days.

I think playing too much maple makes me forget things easily. Indulging in games make you forget what happened in the reality. Okay, so dont play too much. You wont feel like starting to do work after you have played a game LOL.

I am bored. People have said that I havent been blogging regularly now, but I really dont have much to blog about. Those stuff that are kept to my heart arent supposed to be blogged out for the public =D. Haha.

Okay nights then =D.