<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 11, 2007 . 9:52 PM

The "holidays" are "finally" here! YAY

So whats up for the "holidays"? Homeworkssss, projects, ccassssss and nothing else! But dont worry, you all know many things will be added onto this pile of stuff for me hahaha. I wont let my "holidays" be that boring, that is I'll die when school reopens la, but I dont care.

I live life for the fun of it, so no matter what there must be something that I enjoy out there other than the stuff I dislike. Balance.

Oh well, there was the exchange with cat high and yck on fri and I think we improved quite a lot, like what they said. I hope we will achieve greater heights when the syf is here. Then there was practice yesterday that I was so freaking tired(lips) that I couldnt play anything properly. My low notes turned out more in tune then my normal and high ones =.=.

Hmm then later on qy jh yh nic and i went to eat and we stayed at the comic store for quite a while. The aunty showed us some really nice posters of mangas!!! I love the bleach one T_T. hahaha.

After that qy and I went to the ikea and courts at tam. She wanted to buy the snake for yh but there wasnt a single tail left. So we walked around and went to courts too. Anyway she was lost even though she had been there before and I was the one who led her to the exit =DDD. I havent been to any of those two before okay HAHAHA.

And after I got home I started playing maple ahaha. I chionged from 98 to 100 WHOOTS. Lol. I doubt I have anymore time to play =.=. Oh well, I will have my june holidays and I surely will enjoy it much more than this one =D.

Then I continued playing today but went out in the evening with erica. Haha. Didnt do anything much either. How boring. I guess mum wont be home today. She went to uncle's house O_O.

OHOH! My uncle is going to sponser me for the japan trip YAY! =DDDDD. Meaning I dont have to worry so much already! Thank you uncle!!!! ^^

Oh gosh I cant wait for the trip! Haha. But I will get freaking tired after that. The concert is going to kill me. At least the preparations.

Anyway my com is laggy nowadays and I cant stand it. I died twice today at grims all because of the lag la wth. =.=. So sad the only place I can train at is sotong. Which I cant kill anything lol.

Okay I shall stop here. Think will be going out tmr ahha. Goodbye!