<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 05, 2007 . 8:04 PM

Its hard being a living thing.

Its hard being a human.

Its hard being a person.

Unlike non-living things, we need so many things so survive.

Unlike other beings, we have to go through so much.

Being a person makes you have emotions that sometimes you cant even control of.

Due to several reasons, sometimes as a person towards something or somebody, you cant speak when you want to. You would think of how that person would feel, how that person would think and how that person will see you as. No matter what, if you respect a person, you wouldnt want that person to get hurt even if its something very minor. Thus, you wuoldnt be able to speak your mind especially if you know the person might just get hurt and it would also cause misunderstandings.

Its hard being human. You need to go through many difficult times that come as and when. I want to be like Ichigo and Naruto. They get stronger till they can protect the people around them. I am not that ambitious. I just want to get stronger so I wont be a burden to anyone. This is heavy on me and I feel like giving up many times before, but I dont want to. Its just running away to do this. I will am going to have these problems in future if they are not solved, so there's no point in escaping from the reality.

Animes are really inspiring. They can help you in ways you can never think of. I am not going to name them, you can go watch animes and figure them out yourself. I am sure you are smart enough.

Now for the time being, I shall try to keep my spirits up. I need to do this in order to continue to do better. I dont want to give up but on the other hand, I dont have the courage to say that I will do much better next time and do my very best on the real day. I lack of self-confidence. I must admit this. But anyway, hopefully I can really do my very best on that day if not I am going to regret really lots.

I dont have this problem when I was in primary school, so why do I get this is secondary? Maybe thats why our standard is so high right now. It must be all these that help us get to the top.

If I ever say "I cant go on anymore" I must be up to my limits already. Hopefully I wont have a chance to say that.

What makes the day even worse is that there is a fucking idiot that threw cigaratte buds into the fish tank filled with guppies outside of my door. My dad also said that the fucking idiot even caught some guppies from the tank and taken them away.

Hello, for your information guppies are fishes and are living things. Since living things and animals have animal rights, they have the right to live. So dont you do around trying to burn them to death and you are so stupid that you forget water puts out fire.

If you want to pollute water, go pollute the drains. Dont go around throwing cigarette buds into others' fish tanks. Imagine someone walks by your house and just dump rubbish and cigarette buds into your window which catches fire and burn down your house. How would you like that? Thank goodness the fish tank has WATER so it doesnt burn the fishes. And I would you expect to say "yay I love to see my house being burnt down".

So dont go around dumping things and stealing fishes. Guppies are really cheap. Unless you tell me you are so damn poor that you cant even afford buying a packet of chicken rice per day, I go be really glad to give you a whole bunch of guppies. Provided you take good care of them, feed them, cleaning their tanks and dont go throwing unwanted rubbish into the tanks thinking that is another dustbin. I would love to report to the spca even though its only guppies.

Dont ever let me catch you doing your damn crimes or you will suffer. I would go to the police and I am not joking here. I dont give a damn if the police will charge you or what. It would be just fine to do that and see you in court with charges of abusing animals and stealing.

Just be patient and let me get over with this or you can get out of here for all I care. I dont mind if no one ever tags here again. I just need a place to rant out and here is the best place I can think of. Now you wouldnt say anything about not blogging anyway.

Its not like I get stressed out so often, but ever since I stepped into year 3, nothing other than trouble just keep coming at me. At this time I can even forget what I want to blog about even though I thought what to say when I was on the awy home.

Well, forget it. I think I am going to study. I am sure I wont do well for geog, but still have to study anyway. So bye, and good luck everyone!