<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 23, 2007 . 8:06 PM

Its the weekends again!

This week seems to be a tiring week, even yz says so. Oh well, at least I can get a little more rest now than during the weekdays. Today was slack also. I wonder if its due to the slackness that makes us feel tired. Yz also says the year5s are slack haha.

Double chinese of doing hw lmao. I sat at weijia's place for chinese and me and nicole were actually finding hw and projects to do LOL. Then math was quite fun. I think I love the factor and remainder theorem chapter =D. Haha I dislike discriminants and graphs.

Then chem was more about the practical that we will be doing next week, also nothing much. Bp was slack la. Haha then the cher made is say our names. So we found out most people from 3J has the surname of ZHANG =DDD. Lol...about 8 I think. One period of bio presentation then physics quiz for another. After geog marked the end of lessons.

Oh well, very slack today. So we were late for fall in cause qy had to collect chem files(what a responsible chem rep) and we went to look for her so we waited la. I was sleepy during the whole of band until it reached the near end of it. Cause suddenly everyone was super high and we sang a total of 15 HAPPY BIRTHDAYS for SHENMEI hahaha. Once during the beginning of band and 14 ending hahaha. So cool right.

Then it was also one of the sec4's birthday but they sang only twice of it la. So I think the rest of the band must have thought we were crazy. We as in the year3 squad hahaha. And we are gonna play pirates, dont know for fun or for rhythm lols.

Hmm okay I shall continue to slack. Buhbye!