Tuesday, March 13, 2007 . 7:01 PM
Last day of holidays to me. From tomorrow onwards it would be just like normal school days, or even worse than that. *cries*. Okay I am not that lame la. Crying for this =.=. But anyway, many people including me complained about having lots of hw, but when I really took a good look at the list, it wasnt that much afterall.Well, out of the whole list, I only planned to do the geog term paper, chinese compo and chem ws. The rest of the work are either completed in school or not really that "important". Oh and I finished chem ws already hahaha.
Of course I am just giving myself excuses to bluff myself hahaha. But I dont care =/.
Went out with the guild yesterday. Haha. There was only me, guitar, rain, evo, sq and hum. But we went cycling at ecp. Hehe. It was a fun day for me. Lets me relax and get the feel of cycling again. I havent cycled for quite a long time already haha. Also, its a new thing to do with the guild since the last few times we went for movies lol.
Then kh, qy, nic and I wanted to go to the manga fair at the expo but it turned out that there wasnt any manga fair at all =((. Kh could have seen the date wrongly or maybe it was last year's event =.=. Then we went tenchi to read comics. Haha.
It was super noisy for a group of boys were playing dota screaming here and there with vulgarities interversed(or is thr such word?) in between them. But I somehow manged to concentrate and I read 3 and a half inuyasha comics in one hour =DD. I followed up the comics which where the anime stopped at and its super NICE. I really hope the anime has season two or something. Because the story hasnt ended yet!!!
Haha. Then guitar lesson after that. My butt hurts after sitting down for 2 hrs lol. Oh and plus yesterday's bike seat was too hard for my butt too lol. So it is pain + pain = painx2.
Bad equation. Ah well nevermind.
You know something? I hate people who pester me for something when I have already rejected to do it and who keeps asking me why why why why why over and over again when I have said the answer so many thousand times. Why dont these people just give up?
If you have so much time why dont you just jolly well play your own account and stop asking for other accounts to play. You dont even want to train your own character yet you still want more. Do I look like I have so much time? I dont even have time to train my own character already. Its not like I dont have things to do. Spare a thought for people. By the way, its the HOLIDAYS for you. You know, h-o-l-i-d-a-y-s? I bet you dont even have a cca that consumes so much of your time. More over you are only a what? Sec1?
Okay whatever. I am not going to get pissed by you asking me to give you my character for free and then say kidding!
How I just love kidding myself. Not getting pissed huh!
It just dampens my mood to think about band camp from tomorrow till saturday. Thats like four freaking days. I know I am straightforward la, but I still feel sian everytime just thinking about this. Look at the other ccas, some dont even need to go back to school during this holidays.
I am just pissed so dont mind what I say now. I might even edit this post when I have calmed down.
Oh well, nic and joanna are quitting guitar. My mum questioned my thoughts of continueing the guitar course just now. She asked me if I really want to continue learning or not, like she knows I am considering too. Haha. Well, she also questioned if I have learnt anything from the lessons or merely wasting my time. Let's analyse.
So far what the teacher taught I have understood everything and I think I am doing well, without that much of troubles. The teacher is going at quite an acceptable speed, though a little too slow for my liking, but I am still okay with it. Currently we are learning chords now and I think it benefits to know them. So why not continue?
Well, but I think if I were to continue, I wouldnt like it very much without those two. I shall not explain why. And I dont like being that independant so I think after june if none of the rest are continueing with the lesson, I would quit and that will of course waste my time.
So now its the best time decide. If I want to quit, I should quit now. If I really want to continue, I must continue till the end. But I wonder what it will do good for me next time =/. I am more interested in electric guitar than classical one lor haha.
Usually its my "habit" to do things halfway. I will think that I dont have time to play or rest and will quit things halfway. But what makes me dont have this feeling towards guitar lessons is because of the friends who are in the course with me and I think I am still interested in learning the guitar.
Okay I will give it a thought. But if kh confirms that she will continue after june, I might join her for it. I doubt the others will lor. I dont like indefinite answers like "see first lor".
Hmm I go look for nice blogskins le. Bye.


