<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 . 8:03 PM

Oh yes I love my new skin!!! Its not pink anymore, its WHITE with some black hahaha. Which is super nice! Whoots. Haha I think this is better for me eyes as well as you all too lols. Yay I really love this skin now.

Today was basically an "okay" day even though I got up late again. As usual, whenever I am tired at the beginning of the week, it will affect the later parts of the week too. Oh well, the radio said that capricorn people would be listless and will have a hard time concentrating today and it it DUH true.

For the ace periods everyone was sian la. Then pe. We were made to do the PACER thing which made me very very tired. I ran TWICE okay =.=. Freaking dry throat after the run and later on I felt dizzy for some time. Now the muscles in my legs are aching =.=.

Oh well, nice joanna bought sushi for me while I rested for a bit. Haha. Then later on during physics I was very sian and wasnt really paying attention to teacher so I din go up to see the experiment thing when she called the last row LOL. Aiya but nvm la I dont really care about physics.

Math was fine, Chi was erm.....I spent my time finishing my physics assignment 5. Then later somehow he threw a tantrum and left the class when the bell rang. Didnt exactly know why =/. Lunch! Then bio was taken by phy cos mrs lim wasnt free or sth. Oh yeah we still havent got the chance to tell her abt the elective that is clashed with band prac on mon. I hope she can change the day if not I am gonna miss all tutorials zzz. Surprisingly geog was fine today. We have to do a poster on the tourism topic which replaces a test but is worth of 50marks =.=.

I realised april is a freaking busy month.
Common tests.
SYF.
Napfas.
Projects to be handed in.

Why must everything be during april? This is so freaking irritating. But at least we dont have mid yr exams. Thank school for that. Oh and we'll definitely enjoy later part cause there(hopefully) will be a fun level camp and HOLIDAYS would be here again! Lol. I think far. JAPAN =DDD.

Sigh. This year is somehow slack but somehow busy at the same time =.=. Haha and I still have the time to come online everyday lols. Oh I have LA test tmr hahaha. Then still have to complete chi compo by fri =/. But I dont sound worried do I? Hahaha.

Okay I shall stop here. Buhbye!