<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 24, 2007 . 9:44 PM

Took me 20minutes just to get connected to the internet...what the freaking hell. How surprising to realise that I didnt whack the com nor spoil the modem. Aha.

Today was rather interesting. As in I found interesting things today hahaha. Okay lets start right from the beginning of the day. Nic reached earlier than me today, not really surprising...then came along sx, followed by jh and then jas hahaha. How cool is that. Most horns arrived early today! (Though me and nic were always the firsts to arrive haha).Then we sat at the table haha.

Then band at the gym. It was quite cool you know, the temperature there was most suitable for me cause it wouldnt affect my hearing and my horn. As in I usually cant play properly in C-O-L-D rooms when my horn turns too cold for me to play and sometimes i dont know if I am sharp or flat.

Then the "hai"s for the end of the piece were wonderful =D. After band I went to have lunch at nearby coffeshop, the one nearer to mrt station and had the chicken rice again. I tried my mum's noodles and I think I am addicted to them. I wonder if the other food were addictive. Haha this is quite random.

Okay then we reach the hairdresser's place. There was a nice old lady who was dyeing her hair la. Then we had to wait. So when it was her turn to wait and my mum's to cut her hair, the lady talked to me.

Lady: What school are you from?
Me: Uhh Dunman High.
Lady: Oh thats a good school, so you are better in chinese? Thats a chinese school right?
Me: Err...most people here are more bilingual.
Lady: Oh I see.

Haha this is the most interesting part la. I think most people still think we are very good in chinese O_O. Oh there are somemore.

Lady: You have to go to school today?
Me: For CCA.
Lady: But I thought they have implemented the 5-days week?
Me: Oh because the competition is drawing near.
Lady: What CCA are you from?
Me: The symphonic band.
Lady: Oh what intrument?
Me: French horn.
Lady: Thats what my friend's daughter plays. She was from Raffles Girls.
Me: I see.

Haha its one of the first times that someone actually knew what exactly is a French horn =D. This lady is very nice. But the problem is that it makes me think of how to phrase a sentence whenever I have to reply her lol. Her english is really fluent. She can speak hokkien too. I dont know about chinese though haha.

Then I chatted with her a bit more. Most of the times I was just answering the questions she asked haha. Oh yeah my hair looks quite short now when I tie it up. The fringe is freaking short, so dont ask about it. But I still like it cause now I feel really cool because my hair is not that thick now. =D.

After that we went to bedok and I bought quite a lot of food Y_Y.
3 kinder buenos (in a pack)
2 mini packs of raffles
8 sushis
1 kfc student meal

But I only finished the sushis and the set meal la...sharing with my mum haha. She ate one plate of chicken rice though lols.

Oh well, then I got home and was stuck to the tv. I like those china gu zhuang xis leh. Like those myths and legend type I think, with much of fighting and mysteries. Last time I like the one acted by hu ge haha. These shows are nice. I love those computer effects when they fight lol!

After that I came online la haha. Oh well, tmr I am going swimming! Yay. Havent been going swimming for a long time. Lala. I miss the after-swimming snacks that I always ate at the swimming complex snack bar. Haha.

Okay shall stop here buhbye =D.