<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 22, 2007 . 8:02 PM

What a sian day today. Now we also have to spend some of our chinese lessons and most of our LA lessons at the discussion room. *lazy*

Oh well, took the LA test today and I did question one again. I wrote very little and have a feeling I wont do well at all. Argh. Then during cme sth bad happened but I am not gonna elaborate haha. Hopefully joanna will get it back asap.

Hmm there wasnt LA lecture again so we went back to the discussion room and finished watching the french movie. The girl is SICK la. Lol the ending was stupid. She was sent to a mental home then was let out cause she faked that she was fine already. Then a cleaner pushed aside the cupboard and found a picture of the guy made of her medicine LOL. So she din eat them at all =.=.

Okay then math was rather fun. Somehow I started doing the ws and couldnt stop lol. Like joanna, I finished it hahaha. =D. Chem was slack and bio was slack. Then we went home YAY.

Hmm, we are gonna miss the first two electives due to practices on mondays and hopefully mrs wong allows us to go for the electives after the syf T_T.

I feel so sian today and just dont feel like doing any work. Luckily chi compo can be handed in on mon =D. So here I am slacking now hahaha. But I dont feel like typing already.

Buhbye =D