<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 01, 2007 . 10:20 AM

Happy April's Fools Day hahaha.

Been out the whole day yesterday. There was band practice as usual, which I dont think we played well yesterday. Half of it was because of being distracted by cs and the other half was because all of us were just too tired I think.

Then later on went to da jiu house. Started playing majong again lol. Then val val jie jie brought her cute dog there, a shitzu i think, and its called DONUT. Haha so cute right? It is very guai lor, wont bite anyone. It doesnt even bark usually.

Then we were playing with it. But erica they all not supposed to touch its nose ma, muslim. Then there was the "safe room" for those who are scared of donut. Its very funny because two of my nephews are scared of donut. At first they wanted to pat it, so they came out of the room. Oh by the way they are 5 and 3 years old only. Then my cousins bring them to donut. They started patting it quite violently -.- and later donut walked towards them (it was sitting before) and they started backing out. One of them even walked in circles with my cousin in the middle and donut followed him. Later on he was very scared and he started running towards the safe room so his older brother followed and the brother ran faster than him and reach the door. Donut was also fast so it overtook the younger one, tried to chase after the older one but he disappeared into the room. So donut walked towards the younger one. The younger one was like standing at the very end of the corridoor, against the wall but still trying to move back and he was waving his hands frantically saying "no no no" LOL. Very funny lor, then everyone started laughing.

Then there was once some of us wanted to scared the people in the room with donut. We made him sit outside the door, then we wanted to open the door and push him in. As my cousin turned the knob, we realised it was locked and started laughing again. Later on when donut went to the living room, I wanted to go into the room to get my drink, they all thought I was trying to trick them and dont dare to open the door LOL. I was laughing all the way at that time trying to persuade them to open the door cause donut wasnt there hahaha.

Yesterday was really a fun day in which I laughed until my stomach hurts lol. Donut is very cute! Haha. But the bad thing was, I didnt have time to study my bio or math =.= and I am going out again today. Gonna meet joanna they all to do geog. And I am currently searching for pictures of food as I blog haha.

Plus I still have a chem ws to complete =.=. What a busy weekend. Next weekend is another busy one I think =.=.

Hmm I shall go do my work, buhbye! =D